Epiphone’s ongoing 140th Anniversary celebration continues in style with the new and improved G-400 PRO Series. The guitar series features the G-400 PRO and the vintage styled Ltd. Ed. “1966” G-400 PRO models, carrying all of the classic features of the original versions including a mahogany body and neck, twin horn cutaways, and lightweight WilkinsonTM machine heads. The new guitars also feature Alnico Classic PRO pickups with push/pull coil-tapping, making this series one of the greatest and most affordable line of SG guitars in its long and illustrious history.
The Solid Guitar was introduced in 1961 as a replacement for the Les Paul Standard and was initially called the “fretless wonder” for its low frets and fast action. The twin horn cutaway design was like nothing on the market and its light but balanced weight made it the perfect guitar for stage and studio work.
Epiphone G-400 PRO
The new Epiphone G-400 PRO Series guitars feature Epiphone’s Alnico Classic PRO humbucker pickups, designed by Epiphone in Nashville. The humbuckers are made with the same dedication to detail as the critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker pickups and give players a near vintage-like re-creation of the 1960s SG’s that came out of the Epiphone/Gibson Kalamazoo factory. The Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers, made with the same critical wire and magnets as the originals, offer a smooth, full tone and with push/pull coil tapping.
The Epiphone G-400 PRO offers players unlimited sound and style without the vintage price tag. The G-400 PRO gives players all the best features from the SG’s long history while the Ltd. Ed. “1966” G-400 PRO offers players a vintage-like experience.
Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 G-400 PRO Electric Guitar Cherry
Sale Price: $531.63
Eligible for free shipping!
Limited Edition 1966 G-400 PRO Electric Guitar Cherry The Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 G-400 Electric Guitar is a Gibson-authorized version of their great '66 SG with a solid mahogany body and slim-taper set mahogany neck...
- Body Body shape: Double cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Mahogany Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: SlimTaper Neck wood: Mahogany Joint: Set-in Scale length: 24.75" Truss rod: Standard Neck finish: Gloss Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: 12" Fret size: Jumbo Number of frets: 22 In
- Some subtle-yet-significant differences make this one special
- Instead of the small, lower horn-only pickguard, it has the larger pickguard so there aren't any pickup mounting rings around the high-output Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers (the '66 SG had P-90 pickups)
- Separate volume and tone controls for each of the pickups give you complete control of your sound and allows for a miriad of tones
- The LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece provide more sustain and make string changing easier
[phpbay keywords="epiphone g-400 pro" siteid="1" sortorder="EndTimeSoonest" templatename="default" paging="true"]epiphone-announces-the-g-400-pro-and-limited-edition-1966-g-400-propublish0post_yoast_wpseo_linkdex67